雅思G类写作范文 给电脑维修店写信 抱怨服务质量
本期雅思G类小作文专栏中老烤鸭雅思小编要介绍的是一封关于写给电脑维修店的信件。这个信件的内容与bad service(糟糕的服务)有关,之前我们曾经也学过一篇类似的书信-对餐饮不满意的抱怨信。这次,书写的对象换成了一家电脑商店,环境发生了变化,需要考生们自己在动笔稍微花一些时间构思一下具体的场景。好了,咱们来具体看一下这道书信题目的要求:
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
你需要花二十分钟来完成此项任务
You recently had your computer fixed at a local computer store, however, you are not pleased with the service you received.
你最近把你的电脑拿到本地一家电脑店去维修了,但是,你对他们的服务感到并不满意。
Write a letter to the store manager. In the letter: 写一封信给店里的经理,在信中:
- describe the situation 描述整个事情情况
- explain why you are dissatisfied 解释为什么你感到不满意
- say what you want the manager to do 说清楚你想让经理做些什么
Write at least 150 words. 文字不低于一百五十个词
You do NOT need to write any addresses. 不用写清楚任何地址
Begin your letter as follows: 以如下方式开头:
Dear Sir or Madam,
参考Model:
Dear Sir or Madam,
亲爱的先生/女生
Recently I took my computer to your store and had it repaired for a charge of $100. However, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service that I experienced at your store. I am hoping that you would take actions to improve your service quality and give me an explanation of the unexpected event.
最近我把我的电脑拿到了你们的店里进行维修,门店收了我一百刀的费用。不过,我写次封信是为了表达我对贵点提供的服务所感到的不满。我希望贵店能够采取措施提高贵店的服务质量并对这件意外事件给予我一个解释。
With regards to the poor customer service, one of your staff, whose name I cannot recall, promised me on 25th June that the repair work would take only two days as the computer had a minor problem. This translation is from Laokaoya website. When I expressed concern about my data, he assured that it would not be affected in any way. Three days later, I received a call from your store and was told that the repair will take longer than expected, so I had to wait a bit longer.
说道贵店的糟糕服务,你们其中一位员工,名字我不太记得了,在六月二十五日的时候想我保证维修服务只需要花两天就好因为我的电脑只是存在一个小毛病。我给他说明了我比较担忧我自己电脑上数据的问题,他很确信说不会有事情的。三天过后,我接到了来自贵店的电话说维修时间会比预期的时间更长一些,所以我不得不再等等。
After nine days, I finally brought my computer home. To my dismay, some of my important data and files were gone. Given what I was told previously, I was extremely disappointed and upset. Honestly, I did not expect such terrible service from your store. I demand that you give me a proper explanation as to how this incident occurred. You must also restore my missing data.
过儿九天只有,我终于把我的电脑拿回了家。让我感到吃惊的是,我电脑中一些很重要的数据和文件消失了。鉴于之前你们做的保证,我真是失望至极也很恼火。老实说,我从来预料到会从贵店获得如此差的服务。我要求你们给出一个合理的解释为什么会发生这种事情。你们也必须找回我丢失的数据。
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
期待你们的回信
Yours faithfully,
致敬
Helen Koo